Victorian Mahogany Chest with Concealed Drop Front Secretaire. Circa 1880. Lovingly restored and French polished, this magnificent example boasts;
- Solid mahogany construction.
- Traditional high gloss shellac finish.
- Decorative internal compartments.
- Hand-dovetailed Bird’s-eye Maple internal drawers
- Three larger, lower hand-dovetailed drawers
- Original Mahogany handles.
- All original brass til locks and keyhole covers.
- Leather inlay free from holes and splits.
- Bun feet.
Overall this piece is in exceptional antique condition. Everything functions just as it should. All drawers are spotlessly clean inside, structurally perfect with no pre-existing repairs and open and close very smoothly. Original backboard in great condition also.
Dimensions (mm) 925W x 515D x 975H.