Victorian Cedar Six Drawer Duchess Chest of Drawers. Circa 1870. Freshly restored and French polished, this elegant piece from the Victorian era features;
- Solid cedar construction
- Six hand-cut dovetail drawers in excellent condition.
- Very smooth functioning drawers.
- Adjustable bevelled edge mirror.
- Two small jewellery drawers.
- Original cedar handles in excellent condition.
- All original brass keyholes and functioning til locks to each drawer.
- Traditional high gloss shellac finish.
Overall very good condition both structurally and cosmetically. All the drawers are structurally perfect, spotlessly clean inside and open and close beautifully. The drawer fronts are free from chips and dents. Dimensions (mm) 995W x 490D x 825H (shelf) or 1585 (overall height – top of mirror).