Victorian Cedar Meat Safe with Shield Panel Doors and Top Drawer. Circa 1870. This compact and quirky old cabinet features;
- Solid Australian cedar construction.
- Traditional French polish shellac finish.
- Rebuilt top drawer carcass and new drawer runners.
- Original brass keyhole.
- New framing and wire mesh to either side.
- Internal cedar shelf and original door latch.
- Turned cedar legs and side corbels
- Lovely distressed features and natural patina.
Perfect for providing additional kitchen storage. Lots of character. The rebuilt top drawer functions nice and smoothly. Solid and sturdy construction. Two holes cut out of the back board to accommodate cables etc.
Dimensions (mm) 1035H x 915W x 410D