Two Drawer Victorian Mahogany Marble Top Washstand. Circa 1890. This magnificently restored piece from the 19th century features;
- Solid mahogany construction
- Two smooth functioning dovetail drawers
- Original marble top free from cracks.
- Traditional high gloss French polish finish.
- Original wooden handles.
- Brass rolling castors to all legs.
- Lovely turned legs
- Single shelf to rear of back panel.
- Removable marble top for easy transportation.
Overall this piece is in superb condition both structurally and cosmetically, with barely any dents or chips to the mahogany. The drawers and rolling castors function like new. One of the best examples we have come across. Dimensions (mm) 1150W x 615D x 750H (marble top) of 1065H overall.