Seven Drawer Victorian Cedar Chest Fully Restored. Circa 1890. Returned to its former glory, this magnificent 19th Century example features;
- High gloss French polish finish.
- Solid Australian cedar construction.
- Seven smooth functioning hand-dovetailed cedar drawers.
- Central hat drawer.
- Original cedar drawer knobs.
- Complete and functional brass dual pin til locks and escutcheon.
- Turned cedar legs.
- Gorgeous woodgrain features.
- Lockable drawers with original key included.
Completely restored. Cosmetically and structurally excellent. The original cedar drawers are structurally as new and glide nice and smoothly. New drawer stoppers. There is a very fine hairline crack to the middle right side of the top that has been professionally repaired and reinforced from the underside of the cedar top (inside the chest). Original drawer runners in very good condition. All original. One of the better examples we have had.
Dimensions (mm). 1185W x 1240H x 476D.