Victorian Huon Pine Chest of Five Drawers. Circa 1880. This rare piece from the 20th century features;
- Solid Huon Pine construction
- Five smooth functioning dovetail drawers
- Original pine handles
- Traditional French polish finish.
- All original brass til locks and brass escutcheons.
- Ultra lightweight construction (less than 25 kg).
Overall this piece is in nice restored condition with some distressed features. An exceptionally lightweight piece that is structurally sound and suitable for everyday use. Slight bowing to central drawer front, but this does not impede on the drawer’s functionality. Dimensions (mm) 975W x 1075H x 500D.