Restored Edwardian Kauri Pine Chest of Five Drawers. Circa 1900. Freshly French polished, this ornate piece features;
- Traditional shellac finish.
- Solid Kauri pine construction.
- Five very smooth and quiet functioning dovetail drawers.
- Decorative antique brass drawer pulls.
- Turned legs.
- Very solid and sturdy construction.
- Distressed features.
- Original brass escutcheon and til locks.
- Golden wood tone.
Suitable for everyday use. The original drawer runners have been realigned and re-glued and the original drawers reglued and strengthened. The second drawer from the bottom has had the til lock removed and is filled with Kauri pine instead. All remaining drawers have locks. Lots of character.
Dimensions (mm). 990W x 985H x 430D.