Restored Antique Blackwood Leadlight Panel Display Cabinet. Circa 1920. Meticulously restored to its former glory, this stunning example manufactured by John D. Johnstone of Carlton, features;
• Durable high gloss finish.
• Solid Blackwood construction.
• Two leadlight panel doors in as new condition.
• Lockable with original key included.
• Decorative headboard.
• Spade legs.
• Two removable solid Blackwood shelves.
• Very sturdy construction.
• Original brass plate with maker’s mark inside doors.
Cosmetically and structurally immaculate (no chips, dents, scratches or stains). Lovely woodgrains features. All new leadlight panels. Nice and solid 2cm thick internal shelves for heavier items. Dimensions (mm). 953W x 1265H x 355D.