Restored 1950s Australian Made Oak Telephone Table with Matching Stool. Made in Australia by N. Morarty P/L, this timeless pair feature;
- Contemporary mid-century design.
- Sold Tasmanian Oak frame and legs.
- Recently re-foamed and reupholstered.
- Full dovetailed solid timber top drawer.
- Splayed legs.
- Original hardware.
- Very solid and sturdy construction (no movement or wobbles in the frames).
The stool is structurally flawless with no pre-existing repairs and feels like new to sit on. The drawer opens and closes seamlessly. Both items have been sanded back and finished with three coats of oil based satin. Matching sideboard, chairs and dining table also available in store (see other listings).
Dimensions of telephone table (mm) 450W x 677H x 295D