Rare Mid Century Teak Cocktail Cabinet with Diamond Patterned Amber Glass. Circa 1968. Custom made by a local cabinet maker in the late 60s and kept for his private collection, this one of a kind piece features;
- Solid Teak construction.
- Restored condition.
- Contemporary mid-century modern design
- Unique diamond shaped teak muntins to front section.
- Diamond patterned amber glass panel front.
- Angular side panels
- Four sliding panel doors to the rear.
- Internal top shelf for glassware and lower shelf for liquor.
Structurally excellent with very minimal cosmetic wear and tear. The cabinet top is free from dents, chips, scratches and stains. Small chip to one of the rear sliding panel doors and one metal trim missing from the back of the cabinet. Quality craftsmanship. Made in Australia. Dimensions (mm) 1210W x 400D x 995H