Oak Arts and Crafts Hall Stand with Mirror and Umbrella Holders. Circa 1900. Restored and French polished, this gorgeous little piece features
- Solid oak construction.
- Four decorative elephant motif cast ibrass coat hangers.
- Two turning triple hook brass hangers to underside of top panel.
- Traditional shellac finish.
- Bevelled edge mirror
- Central oak slats.
- Flip-top glove/key compartment.
- Two umbrella holders with original metal drip trays.
- Compact design.
Very solid construction. Original mirror in great condition. Dimensions (mm)
795W (widest point) or 358D x 2025H