Mirrored Back Edwardian Oak Hall Stand with Glove Compartment. Circa 1900. Restored and French polished, it features;
- Solid Oak construction.
- Traditional shellac finish.
- Flip top glove compartment.
- Bevelled edge mirror.
- Two umbrella storage compartments.
- Four polished brass coat hangers.
- Lower storage shelf.
- Slim profile.
- Solid and sturdy construction.
This lovely old piece has a simple yet elegant design with plenty of storage space for all your umbrellas, coats, and gloves. Freshly French polished, it includes two removable plastic drip tray inserts (last images) and anti-scratch pads to all legs.
Dimensions (mm) 1025W x 2060H x 360D.