Mid Century Three Seater Avalon Solid Blackwood Sofa. Restored and fitted with all new dacron wrapped high density foam, this classic Australian made sofa features;
- Burnt orange and yellow fleck upholstery (removable).
- 100% pure Australian wool cushion covers
- New dacron wrapped ST35-200 premium high density foam base cushions and MA26-160 backrests.
- Solid Australian Blackwood construction.
- Independent spring base.
- Unique geometric side panelling
- Modern design.
- Oil based satin polyurethane finish.
- Maker’s mark to base.
- Very solid construction.
Made by Avalon Furniture of Coburg North in the 1960s and 70s. Freshly steam cleaned original pure wool covers free from holes, tears and stains. The solid Blackwood frame is structurally excellent (like new) with barely any cosmetic wear and tear. Very nice level of lumber support. Functions and feels like a new sofa. Overall dimensions (mm) 1880W x 800D. Dimensions of base cushions 600W x 600D x 100H. Two identically matching Avalon armchairs also available in store (last image).