Mid Century Three Drawer Hardwood Desk with Atomic Legs. Circa 1960. Beautifully restored to its former glory, this is fine example features;
- Tasmanian oak and teak construction.
- Three solid drawers, including a central filing drawer.
- Slide out shelf above drawers.
- Quality craftsmanship and joinery.
- Contemporary mid-century design.
- Commercial grade construction.
- Original solid brass handles
- Generous size work surface.
The original work surface has been stripped back and renewed and as a result is free from dents, scratches and stains. Durable satin oil based finish. Lovely woodgrain panelling. Two long Atomic style legs to the left and two smaller legs underneath drawers for additional stability. Dimensions (mm) 1523W x 765D x 770H.