Mid Century Teak Wall Unit Drinks Cabinet. Circa 1960. Restored and refinished, this contemporary Australian made piece features;
- Sliding glass panel door display case (top section) with two adjustable glass shelves
- Drop front drinks cabinet (middle section). with single, adjustable glass shelf
- Sliding teak door cupboard (lower section) with a removable shelf.
- Disassembles into two sections for easy transportation (last ithree mages).
- Recessed teak handles.
- Woodgrain veneered surfaces.
- Compact size.
In fair vintage condition with some minor cosmetic wear and tear to the teak surfaces. All doors slide seamlessly. No maker’s mark but appears to be a Parker piece. Compact size. Very clean internally (no stains). The original white melamine on the inside of the drop front panel is in excellent condition with no scratches, stains or chips. Original rear metal plates for holding the two units together also included (not shown in photos).
Dimensions (mm) 910W x 1910H x 400D
Dimensions of top glass cabinet - 910W x 1200H x 285D
Dimensions of bottom cabinet - 910W x 710H x 400D.