Mid Century Teak Extension Dining Table. Circa 1960. Locally made and restored, this very solid table features;
- Durable oil based finish (three coats).
- Solid construction (no wobbles or movement).
- Two slide- out extension panels.
- Contemporary mid-century modern design.
- Extends from a four seater to six seater in seconds.
- Lovely woodgrain features.
- Solid teak frame with hardwearing veneer top.
Overall this table is in very good condition with very few imperfections. The top is in excellent vintage condition with a few minor imperfections consistent with age. Both extension panels function nicely. Sanded back and refinished with three coats of oil based polyurethane. Quality built with absolutely no movement in the frame (the legs are secured with thick gauge steel brackets). Original felt liners fitted to the underside of main table top to prevent the extension panels from scratching when tucked away.
Dimensions (mm) 1210W (4 seater) or 1815W (fully extended) x 740H x 913D.