Mid Century Industrial Oak Four Drawer Desk. Circa 1940. Beautifully restored and retaining all of its natural patina, this highly functional desk features;
- Solid oak construction.
- French Polished with a hardwearing oil based polyurethane desk top (6 coats).
- Four very smooth functioning full dovetailed hardwood drawers.
- Lockable top drawer with original key, escutcheon and brass lock.
- Cable port installed to left back corner of desk top.
- Angular carved oak drawer pulls.
- Generous work surface.
- New drawer stops.
- Original hardwood runners in pristine condition.
Another contemporary piece ready for a new home. The original drawers function like new and sit perfectly straight inside the drawer cavities. The top has been completely stripped back and finished with three coats of oil based satin polyurethane to provide durability. The remaining areas of the desk have been French polished to preserve the desk’s natural finish and patina. A very sturdy finely crafted desk suitable for everyday use.
Dimensions (mm) 1215W x 735D x 765H.