Mid Century Industrial Hardwood Two Drawer Filing Cabinet. Circa 1950. Beautifully restored and finished with three coats of oil based satin, this very functional piece boasts;
- Solid Tasmanian Oak construction (no veneers).
- Solid and sturdy fabrication.
- Two lockable, full dovetailed drawers. (Key included).
- Tapered legs.
- Original drawer pulls, locks and keyhole plates.
- Original metal caps to each leg.
- New draw stops.
Stripped back and refinished. The top drawer and lower filling drawer both function like new (very smooth). The original drawer runners are in excellent order. The drawer carcasses and runners are also constructed from solid oak. Suitable to use as a bedside cabinet or similar.
Dimensions (mm) 445W x 760H x 555D