Mid Century Industrial Hardwood Kitchen Island Bench or Desk with Drawer. Circa 1940. Restored with a hardwearing polyurethane finish and featuring;
- Solid Oregon and oak construction.
- Heavily distressed features
- Four rolling castors (two lockable)
- Very solid and sturdy light weight construction (<30kg).
- Single drawer with original handle.
- Highly manoeuvrable
Completely restored and structurally excellent. Relatively light weight and very easy to lift and move around. The original Oregon top has lovely distressed features. Comfortably seats three chairs either side. Use it as a hall table or for entertaining outdoors or remove the castors and use it as an island kitchen table with central footrest. Remove the castors and you have the perfect work station/desk height.
Dimensions (mm) 1820W x 742D x 835H (with castors) or 775H (with castors removed).
The height between the floor and the underside if the table (with castors as shown) is 700mm.