Mid Century Fred Ward Myer Heritage Solid Myrtle Hutch Sideboard. Circa 1960. Designed exclusively for Myer by acclaimed Australian designer Fred Ward, this magnificent piece features;
- Completely restored.
- Solid Tasmanian Myrtle (Hardwood) construction.
- Two solid dovetail drawers and cupboard storage below.
- Removable tempered glass top.
- Plate channels to the top shelf and lower section of the hutch.
- Ward’s signature solid myrtle handles.
- Splayed legs.
- Lockable with original key included.
- Lovely woodgrain features.
- Removable tempered glass shelf.
Beautifully restored to its former glory. Cosmetically and structurally flawless. The Myrtle surfaces are free from dents, chips and scratches. The original drawers are structurally excellent and open and close like new. Contemporary design. Dimensions (mm) 1220W x 480D x 1300H (overall).