Mid Century Danish Style Teak Corner Desk with Return Credenza. Circa 1960. Made right here in Australia, this superb example features;
- Dismantles in seconds into two separate sections for easy transportation.
- Seven lockable solid teak dovetail drawers (one deep file drawer).
- Removable teak stationary tray to right upper drawer.
- Lockable sliding door credenza with adjustable shelf.
- Contemporary minimalist design.
- Original veneer free from chips, stains and scratches.
- Quality craftsmanship.
- Tapered lags.
- Secret locking drawers.
- Scalloped handles.
Overall this piece is in magnificent condition – one of the best examples we have come across. The original teak veneer across all surfaces is in flawless condition, free from chips, dents and fillers. Beautiful woodgrain features. The original drawers are spotlessly clean inside and function like new (very smooth and quiet). Both work surfaces are in exceptional condition, free from dents, chips and stains. All compartments and drawers are lockable. There is also a concealed lock on the underside of the main work surface (out of sight) for the drawers on the right side. No key included, but well worth getting keys made by your local locksmith. The main work surface is 1798mm W x 900mm D and stands 730mm H. The return credenza extends out a further 905mm from the main desk and is 465mm wide.