Mid Century Australian Made Teak Extension Dining Table. Circa 1970. Made by Simmons Furniture of Moorabbin, this immaculately restored example features;
- Durable oil based satin finish.
- Very solid and sturdy frame (no wobbles).
- Two slide- out extension panels.
- Contemporary mid-century modern design.
- Extends from a four seater to six seater in seconds.
- Original plastic anti scratch caps to the base of each leg.
- Lovely woodgrain features.
Another exceptionally well kept piece from the early 70s. Cosmetically and structurally amongst some the finest examples we have had. The teak top has been stripped back and refinished, and is in remarkable condition (near new). The lower teak frame is free from scratches, chips, dents and stains. The extension mechanism functions just as it should. Original felt liners fitted to the underside of main table top to prevent the extension panels from scratching when stored away. Find us on Facebook and Google to see more images of this table. Note: The six matching chairs in images for display purposes only and are not included (available in store separately). Dimensions (mm) 1320W (4 seater) or 2190W (fully extended) x 725H x 890D. The gap between the legs on the longest side is 1100mm.