Mid Century Australian Made Teak Dining Table. Circa 1970. Locally made and restored to its former glory, this solid and sturdy piece features;
- Completely stripped back and re-finished.
- Very solid and sturdy construction (no wobbles).
- Removable legs.
- Contemporary mid-century modern design.
- Solid teak frame and legs.
- Lovely woodgrain features.
- Comfortably accommodates four to six dining chairs.
Another very well looked after piece form the early 70s. It has been completely stripped back and re-finished with three coats of oil based satin. Cosmetically excellent with no significant wear and tear to the teak top and frame (like new). The legs unbolt (removable) in seconds for easy transportation. Note: Four matching Parker chairs in images for display purposes only (sold separately).
Dimensions (mm) 1510W x 910D x 754H.