Mid Century Australian Made Dining Chairs. Made in the 1970s by Simmons Furniture of Moorabbin, these finely crafted chairs feature;
- Restored and refinished frames. (oil based satin)
- Solid teak frames
- Sturdy construction.
- Maker's mark.
- Contemporary mid-century modern design.
- Original sage fleck, wool upholstery.
- Original plastic anti-scratch pads to all legs.
- Matching set consisting of four standard chairs and two carvers.
The teak frames have been sanded back and refinished with two coats of oil based satin. Cosmetically and structurally excellent with minimal cosmetic wear and tear. The original upholstery is in flawless condition, free from stains, holes and tears. The internal high density foam and wadding is firm and plump and very comfortable to sit in. Note: Matching extension dining table in images for display purposes only and not included (sold separately).
- 4 x Standard chairs 450W x 485H (Seat height) x 550D.
- 2 x Carvers 580W x 485H (Seat height) x 610D