Late Victorian Cedar Five Drawer Chest with Mother of Pearl Inlay Handles. Circa 1900. Beautifully restored and French polished, this very functional piece boasts;
- Solid Cedar construction.
- Traditional shellac finished.
- Five smooth very functioning hand-dovetailed cedar drawers.
- Original brass keyholes and til locks.
- Cedar knobs mother of pearl centres.
- New drawer runners to all five drawers
- New drawer stops.
All five drawers are structurally excellent, open and close very smoothly and nice and flush against the face of the chest. Original backboard in very good condition. Lovely distressed features and patina.
Dimensions (mm) 920W x 450D x 1045H