Large Serpentine Front Victorian Blackwood Chest of Eight Drawers. Circa1890. This magnificently restored piece features;
- Traditional high gloss French polish (shellac) finish
- 100% Tasmanian Blackwood construction.
- Structurally as new.
- New hand dovetailed drawer carcasses and hardwood runners.
- New internal Blackwood framing.
- Uniquely designed drawer pulls.
- Serpentine front top drawer.
- All original twin-pin brass til locks and escutcheons in as new condition.
- Lockable with key included.
- Spotlessly clean inside all eight drawers (no stains or marks).
- Decorative, full length carved Blackwood side corbels.
- Turned legs.
Overall this piece is in exceptional condition both cosmetically and structurally. All drawers function as new and are free from dents, chips and scratches. Very solid construction. Large storage capacity. Very heavy piece that will require at least two strong people to take it away. Dimensions (mm) 1200W x 680D x 1485H.
Large Serpentine Front Victorian Blackwood Chest of Eight Drawers.
Need it delivered? MRBEAMS.COM.AU provides a secure ground floor delivery service to most locations across Australia through our network of contractors. Please feel free to contact us for a quote, we promise to get back to you within 24 hours! If you live in Melbourne, our CBD delivery rates range from $40 to $100 depending on your postcode and number of items in your basket.
In the unlikely event your item arrives damaged, faulty or not as described, please notify us within 24 hours to organise its return. In some cases you may be required to send us images of the damage for further assessment. All refunds are made back to the payment option you chose with your original order. Please do not attempt to return an item before contacting us. We will be unable refund or replace a product that you have bought and received where, in our opinion, the product has become damaged due to fair wear and tear, misuse, improper or failure to take reasonable care