Large Mid Century Parker Nine Drawer Teak Sideboard. Circa 1960. Restored and ready for a new home this highly sort after Australian made piece features;
- Nine full dovetail drawers (including rear panels of drawer carcass)
- Six small side drawers and three large central drawers.
- Recessed teak handles.
- Peer legs.
- Contemporary mid-century Danish design.
- Very solid and sturdy construction (>50kg).
- Lovely woodgrain features.
Overall a very well made set of drawers with some minor cosmetic wear and tear commensurate with age. The original drawers are in quite nice condition and function very smoothly (original drawer runners in great condition). All drawers sit flush against the face of the unit. The original teak veneer on the drawer fronts is in fantastic condition also (no chips or fill-ins). The top and side panels are free from dents. Spotlessly clean inside all drawers. Slightly larger size with a good level of storage space. Dimensions 1825W x 665H x 450D.