Edwardian Oak Hall Stand with Storage Compartments and Mirror. Circa 1910. Professionally restored and French polished, this magnificent example features;
- Solid hardwood construction (oak).
- Traditional shellac finish.
- Seating with flip top storage below.
- Bevelled edge mirror.
- Two sections for umbrella storage.
- Five cast iron coat hangers.
- Separate glove storage compartment below mirror.
- Lovely woodgrain features.
- Slim profile.
Structurally perfect and very sturdy. Lovingly restored to its former glory. Simple and elegant design with very practical storage. Top compartment is perfect for storing keys and wallets/purses. Dimensions (mm) 1220W x 2015H x 345D.