Edwardian Mahogany Kidney Shaped Occasional Table with Satinwood and String Inlay. Circa 1910. Freshly French polished, this elegantly designed piece features;
- Traditional shellac finish.
- Kidney shaped solid mahogany plank top.
- Boxwood string inlay to all surfaces.
- Decorative Satinwood cross-banded edge.
- Four tapered, sweeping legs.
- Carved cross stretcher between legs.
Overall a very piece, with some repairs to the stretcher base. The top is is fantastic condition with no obvious/significant dents (wax filled and French Polished). A couple of small dents to the edges of the table top. The Boxwood string inlay and Satinwood inlaid edge is in great shape and all intact.
Dimensions (mm) 745H x 765W x 480D.