Art Nouveau Mirrored Back Hall Stand with Seat Storage. Circa 1890. This highly decorative piece from the Art Nouveau era features;
- Intricately carved fretwork.
- Six ornate cast iron coat hangers
- Single drawer under seat.
- Side umbrella compartment.
- Tubular brass umbrella holder and drip tray.
- Cast brass drawer pull.
- Solid Mahogany construction
- Carved feature panel with tulip motifs.
Restored and freshly polished, Very solid and sturdy construction. No borer. Large size. Unique design. Dimensions (mm) 1965H x 1170W x 400D.