Danish Mid Century Six Drawer Teak Chest. Circa 1970. Restored to its former glory, this stunning locally made piece features;
- Contemporary mid-century modern design.
- Danish style scalloped teak handles.
- Six very clean, smooth functioning drawers.
- Gorgeous woodgrain features.
- Solid and sturdy construction.
- Anti-scratch pads.
- Five atomic style legs.
- Made in Australia for Myers (back label).
- Solid oak drawer runners in as new condition (last image).
- Very solid and sturdy construction (no wobbles etc.)
Another very well kept example dating around the 1970s. All six drawers sit flush and straight, open and close perfectly and are nice and clean inside and out. The original teak veneer is in exceptional condition for its age, with very few flaws. Two replacement (non-original) legs at rear with brass caps and a replacement carved hardwood handle to bottom right side drawer (all copied and colour matched to existing). This unit is nice and stable with the additional central leg/support.
Dimensions 915W x 660H x 475D.