Antique Blackwood Display Case with Mirror Back and Cabriolet Legs. Circa 1900. This compact and slimline piece from the early 20th century features;
- Solid Blackwood construction.
- Lovely woodgrain features.
- Two adjustable Blackwood shelves.
- Mirror to back panel.
- Cabriolet legs.
- Original internal latch, handle and lock with key.
- Lockable glass panel doors.
This compact display case is in excellent original condition both cosmetically and structurally. There are no obvious chips, dents or scratches to the Blackwood surfaces. The doors and lock function as new. Ideal for use as a bookcase or displaying ornaments.
Dimensions (mm) 925W x 305D x 1175H.