Vintage Chiswell Teak Pedestal Extension Dining Table. Beautifully restored to its original condition, this very versatile Australian Made piece features;
- Solid teak frame.
- Steel reinforced table top, central column and legs.
- Hide away folding extension panels.
- Extends from a four seater to six seater in seconds.
- Very solid well-made construction.
- Contemporary mid-century design.
- Adjustable height feet.
Crafted by renowned Australian furniture maker Chis well, this quality made piece is structurally and cosmetically as new. The teak top is free from dents, chips, scratches and stains. Very rigid construction made to last a lifetime. The extension mechanism is in perfect working order and is very easy to operate. There are adjustable pads on the base of each leg to stabilise the table no matter how uneven the floor is. The centre extension panels are slightly darker in colour, due to being stored underneath away from natural light for more than 40 years. Dimensions (mm) 1040W (round table) or 1460W (fully extended) x 725H.