Antique White Oak Five Drawer Kitchen Pantry with Glass Panel Doors. Circa 1900/ Restored and finished with three coats of oil based satin, this very unusual piece features;
- Original textured glass sliding doors.
- Four small central drawers with industrial handles.
- Large compartmentalised cutlery drawer.
- Two door meat safe below with pressed metal and wire ventilation.
- Solid White Oak construction.
- Original hardware.
- New drawer runners.
Stripped and restored with a durable finish. Everything functions just as it should. All five drawers open and close beautifully. New drawers runner and internal guides fitted to central cutlery drawer. Very solid and sturdy construction. Pressed metal panelled installed to left side of meat safe and original wire mesh to opposing side.
Dimensions (mm) 1840H x 1070W (widest point at very top) or 935 (main section) x 420D.