Antique English Red Pine School Laboratory Cabinet. Circa 1900. Restored and French polished, this heavily distressed workhorse features;
- Traditional shellac finish.
- Three full dovetailed smooth functioning top drawers
- Polished cast brass drawer pulls.
- Lovely, compact figuring (woodgrain)
- Compartmentalised cupboards with one lockable (no key included)
- Lovely distressed features and natural patina.
- Turned handles with wooden screws.
- Original spring loaded ball catch closures to all doors.
- Brass til lock and escutcheon to one door.
Originally salvaged from a school science lab in England. All drawers are in excellent structural condition and open and close nicely. All doors function properly – suitable for everyday use. Solidly made for commercial applications (i.e. solid timber door panel inserts, no veneers, laminates or plywoods). Original tongue and grove backbaords complete and in great shape. Quite heavy and will require two strong people to lift it. Well suited for use as a sideboard or kitchen buffet. Two matching cabinets available in store (see separate listing).
Dimensions (mm) 1540W x 615D x 840H.