Antique Blackwood Slat Double Bed with Cabriolet Legs. Circa 1900. Restored and French polished, this elegantly designed bed features;
- Solid hardwood (Blackwood) construction.
- Traditional shellac finish.
- Curved bed end with four cabriolet feet.
- Black cast iron side rails.
- Custom made, heavy duty steel spring base.
- Quick and easy assembly/disassembly.
Very solid, sturdy construction (no movement in the frame). The custom made base is free from rust, provides excellent support for a standard double mattress and is very quiet when in use (no squeaks and creaks etc.). Takes less than 30 seconds to set up and dismantle. Overall dimensions (mm) 1410W x 2175L x 435H (height of spring base from floor). Bed head (mm) 1275H and bed end 935H. Note: Only items in images - no mattress shown or included.