1970s Danish Inspired Nine Drawer Teak Sideboard. Completely restored and ready for a new home, this immaculate, one-of-a-kind example boasts;
- Solid teak and teak veneer construction
- Contemporary mid-century modern design.
- Unique, formed teak drawer pulls.
- Nine spotlessly clean, as new functioning, full-dovetail drawers.
- Solid Teak drawer carcases, drawer fronts, drawer runners and guides.
- Gorgeous woodgrain figuring.
- Made in Australia.
- Clear plastic drawer liners fitted to all drawers.
Another exceptionally well maintained Australian made piece from the 70s. All drawers open and close seamlessly and sit perfectly flush and straight within the cavities. Original hardwood drawer runners and guides in perfect condition (barely used). Spotlessly clean inside and out. The original Teak surfaces are in superb original condition with barely any wear and tear. Looks and functions like a new sideboard. A very well made piece of furniture.
Dimensions (mm) 1542W x 680H x 422D.