1960s Teak Dining Chairs with White Leather Upholstery. Recently reupholstered, this elegantly designed set features;
- Made in Australia.
- Solid teak frames – structurally as new (no movement or wobbles).
- Soft white faux leather upholstery.
- Tapered and fluted legs.
- Contemporary mid-century design.
- Plastic anti-scratch caps to all legs.
- Light weight and easy to move in and out.
The solid teak frames are structurally perfect (very solid and sturdy – suitable for everyday use) and are free from dents, chips and scratches. The frames have been sanded back and sprayed with two coats of oil based satin. Recently e-upholstered, there is some slight cosmetic wear and tear to the faux leather, particularly to one of the chairs (see last image. Top right hand corner of the backrest - leather has worn away). The internal springs and wadding are in very great order (firm and plump).
Dimensions of mirror (mm) 455W x 490H (seat height) x 515D
**Checkout our Facebook Page to see more images of these chairs, including underneath**