Victorian Cedar Two Draw Desk with Leather Inlay. Circa 1880. Restored and French polished, this fine example features;
- Traditional shellac finish.
- Two smooth functioning, long drawers.
- Original brown leather inlay.
- Original brass keyholes and til locks.
- Solid and sturdy construction.
- Turned legs on brass rolling castors
- Original cedar drawer knobs.
Another very functional Australian made piece from the late 19th Century. The hand-dovetailed drawers to either side are structurally sound, function smoothly and extend to the very centre of the desk (620mm deep). The original leather top is in great condition, free from tears and stains. Lots of distressed features and natural patina consistent with age. Checkout our Facebook and Google pages to see more images.
Dimensions (mm). 1375W x 772H x 605D.
Height from the floor to underside of the desk = 600mm