Set of Four Studded Leather Antique Chairs. Circa 1930. Recently reupholstered in tan leather, these very comfy chairs feature.
- Solid Oak Frame
- Structurally perfect with no signs of movement in the frame
- Professionally upholstered in leather with high-density padding.
- Upholstery free from holes, tears, and sagging.
- Decoratively carved front legs.
- Hand tooled metal studs to leather.
A very sturdy and comfortable set suitable for everyday use.
Dimensions (mm) 470 seat height, 490W x 520D. 860H to top of backrest.