Reeded Edwardian Mahogany Four Drawer Chest on Rolling Castors. Circa 1900. Beautifully restored and French Polished, this very functional piece features;
- Solid Mahogany construction.
- Four very smooth functioning hand-dovetailed drawers.
- Genuine Art Neauvo pressed brass handles.
- All original brass escutcheon plates and fully functional locks (key included)
- Central reeding to drawer fronts.
- Original rolling castors (removable).
- New drawer runners and guides (last image).
- Lovely woodgrain features and patina.
- Traditional shellac finish.
- Solid and sturdy construction.
Restored and polished using traditional methods (multiple, very thin layers of shellac). The solid Mahogany drawers are structurally flawless, function as good as new and sit nice and flush against the face of the chest. The drawer fronts are in lovely condition free from dents, scratches and chips. The locks work really well and a key is included (not shown in photos). The castors can be removed at no additional cost – contact us prior to pickup/delivery
(mm). 1070W x 820H x 500D.