Edwardian Mahogany Hall Stand with Bevelled Edge Mirror and Seat Storage. Circa 1900. Completely restored and French polished, this timeless example features;
- Solid hardwood construction.
- Traditional shellac finish.
- Seating with flip top storage.
- New bevelled edge mirror insert
- Side umbrella storage with original metal drip trays.
- Four decorative coat hangers.
- Lovely woodgrain features.
- Slender profile.
- Original steel caps to the base of each leg.
Structurally very sound with no movement in the frame. New, custom cut and bevelled mirror insert (last image). All original parts and hardware complete and in excellent condition. All screwed joins have been retightened. A simple yet elegant design with practical storage for shoes under the seat. Very clean inside storage compartment.
Dimensions (mm) 990W (widest point at top) x 1923H x 355D.