Edwardian Mahogany Five Drawer Chest with Pressed Brass Hardware. Circa 1900. Restored and French polished, this very solid piece features;
- Traditional shellac finish.
- Solid Mahogany construction.
- Five very smooth functioning hand-dovetailed mahogany drawers.
- Lovely woodgrain features.
- All original brass til locks and keyholes.
- Turned mahogany legs.
- All new pressed antique brass drawer pulls.
- New drawer runners fitted to all drawers.
Overall a very solid piece suitable for everyday use. All five drawers have been fitted with new runners, open and close like new and sit straight and flush within the drawer cavities. New pressed antique brass handles. Visit our Facebook page to see a video of these drawers in action.
Dimensions (mm) 1035H x 485D x 1150W