Australian Cedar Victorian Chest of Seven Drawers. Circa 1900. Restored with a traditional shellac polish, this timeless piece features;
- French polished.
- Solid Australian Cedar construction.
- New aluminium drawer runners.
- Seven smooth functioning hand-dovetailed cedar drawers.
- Central top hat drawer.
- Original cedar drawer pulls and cedar screws.
- All original brass dual pin til locks and keyholes.
- Turned cedar legs.
- New vinyl woodgrain drawer liners.
- Nice distressed features.
Suitable for everyday use. Low maintenance aluminium drawer runners installed to three bottom drawers (last image). All drawers have been strengthened and open and close nice and smoothly. Very clean inside drawers - vinyl woodgrain adhesive drawer liners (third last image). New drawer stops. Cedar top and side panels in great shape.
Dimensions (mm) 1135W x 465D x 1205H.